Sunday, August 23, 2009

I love to see the temple!

I just returned home from attending the Oquirrh Mountain Temple dedication. As I listened to the talks and music, I was flooded with thoughts of my beautiful, righteous mother, and her unfailing example of love and dedication. She is one of the most faithful women I know! As I reflected on her example and teachings, I was filled with peace and hope for the future. I will be forever grateful that I am her daughter. Her guidance and example will continue to bless countless generations. Heavenly Father knows and loves this righteous mother of mine. I love you, Mom! We can do this!

1 comment:

  1. What a tribute to your mom, Diane. And you as her daughter deserve the same kind of tribute for your goodness and faithfulness, also. Yes, the temple dedication was so beautiful. We were with Julie's boys at their stake center while she was in the temple for the dedication, since Jarvis was the brown face you saw right in the middle of the front row in the choir! Quite a day for that family.

    ReplyDelete